Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Cunt Moves To Silverlake!


After 7 wonderful years in the depths of the downiest sectors of Downtown Los Angeles, Wee Ginger Cunt has up and moved to the suburbs of Sunset Junction, Silverlake, CA.

This uprooting and subsequent replanting occurred for a plethora of reasons. Some of you know some of those reasons. Most of you probably don’t realize that I had taken a job at a near-by coffee shop. When I realized that nearly everyone at the coffee shop, including the patrons and the young black boys who lip-synched Fishbone songs, fake playing real guitars, jumping around the real stage wildly, were all working in unison through some sort of ritualistic behavior to read my mind and control my thoughts! Yeah, I was as surprised as you are. Needless to say I had to split, landing right here in the hills of Silverlake. Now I have a cat named Sidney and a lovely roommate named Maria.

Home is...

where the <3 is

No comments: