Friday, March 27, 2009

Bukowski n' Me




Have you ever noticed that once you hear of something or say something for the first time, that thing will start popping up everywhere?

Like, maybe you’ve never seen or heard of a hovercraft before, then its all hovercraft, all the time for the next week.

Well, A few posts ago, on this very blog I was talking about Hugo Yunker and I mentioned that due to her Chinese ancestry her vagina very well may open sideways. I have heard his implied before but I have certainly never seen this written down or spoken of definitively.

Mere days after I wrote the piece on Hugo and her Asiatic twat opening I was reading Charles Bukowski’s 1982 novel, Ham On Rye when I came across this passage,

The elevator came up. The albino was still at the controls. “Hey, I hear you and Mewks made the bars last night!”
“He bought me a few beers. I’m broke.”
“You guys get laid?”
“I didn’t.”
“Why don’t you guys take me along next time? I’ll show you how to get some snatch.”
“What do you know?”
I’ve been around. Just last week I had a Chinese girl. And you know, it’s just like they say.”
“What’s that?”
We hit the basement and the doors opened.
“Their Snatch doesn’t run up and down, it runs from side to side.”


…Well, there you have it

No comments: