Friday, October 24, 2008

Blunt+Crush=Blush...See if you ain't heard

"I'll crush a square"

Seeing how this is my second article on mentholated blunt smoking; I pretty much consider myself the premier journalist on the subject.

Unlike my prior piece, which dealt with Swisher’s Ideas of what menthol blunts might be like, this project was a tad more hands on.

A couple months ago I first came across camel’s new “Crush” cigarettes. They have some sort of capsule, tucked away in the filter, which will instantly mentholate the previously normal cigarette. This is obviously a gimmick to pull in young smokers that enjoy the experience of “Hearing the click and changing the taste”, as the box says.

Dudes, it totally works!

But I realize the pitfalls of tobacco smoking, no matter how delish it may be so I decided to attempt to extract the menthol-rich filter and drop it in the beezy.


I started with some real Cal-Cali,a normal Swisher (I was kinda feeling peach Optimos, but I thought I should try a standard Swisher as a form of scientific control) and the crush filter, from which i trimmed about a 1/4" from each end






Then I just ground my shit and tossed the loaded filter in the end. perfecto!


OK, so this thing was a million times better than that stupid menthol blunt that Swisher marketed. I'm telling you, motherfuckers are going to be on this shit. Smoking through the filter didn't seem to have any ill effects to the potency or draw of the blunt, just that cool winter breeze that you've been craving in a fucking weed blunt. Next stop LSD-infused York peppermint patties.

No comments: