Monday, October 27, 2008

The Freshest Five

Why is there so much ill shit, right now? Two years ago I was hungry for beats, fucking thirsty for rhymes. There was good rap on the radio but I was sleeping on the underground; opting instead to focus on the amazing feats being accomplished in the realm of Noise and Punk but you know that Wee Ginger Cunt needs that boom, bap, boom, boom, bap!

Well when it rains it pours and it’s fucking hailing dopeness, as of late. I see a lot of Dilla influence weaving through this new school, but fuck! Who hasn't been inspired by the great J.Dilla?

Without further rigmarole, I present the WGC Freshest Five…

Mr. Diabiase-Carrying Watts on his back


Devon-Carrying Portland on his back


Hi-Res-State to state, track to track


Das Racist- Kings of that Wikipedia rap


Suzi Analogue-Fuck you, I’m pretty

No comments: