Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hater Alert: this time it's personal

"Keep my name up out your mouth and we can keep it the same, Nigga" -Dr. Dre


An open letter to a certain hating-ass Irish Downtowner who, at this time, will remain nameless,

It seems that I'm quite the topic of conversation for you lately. I can't believe that you would call Cousin-Camille with all sorts of bizarre accusations and ramblings, getting her all worked up. You said that you were worried about my GF because you saw me at 107 with a girl? What The Fuck Dude, that's some bitch shit. I fucking go to the bar with hella broads. They're my fucking friends. Half of the world's population is female and half of my friends are girls. duh!

And how about the Celtic X Celtic hate? What's next, are you going to throw rocks at the Irish half of Jessica Pell?

Yo, listen, I've never counted you among my close friends but I liked you and I thought we were cool. You can hate me all you'd like but please stop launching these gay reckless hater attacks just because you want to dish with your girlfriends about what the "boys" are up to Downtown. It stressful to my household and to my situation and they are hurtful to more than just me.

I'd love to just forget all about this whole incident and just mark you as a person with jealousy issues and hateful tendencies but I'm not sure if the block will let me let this go. Motherfuckers remember this type of shit.

In closing, I'd just like you to slow your roll and cease the jabs at the most important relationship I've ever had in my life.


Steffi and I the day we packed our wagon and first headed west way back in '02

No comments: