Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tigerbeat-off: Shame on the Train

So, if you live in this city and you steadily mob around in your whip, like always; you never bike or take the train I feel sorry for you.

While I agree that Big Boy in the Morning is fucking funny, Power 106 doesn’t have shit on the type of hilarity you’ll encounter while traversing via L.A.’s famously sparse public transit system.

This little nugget of perversion was snapped by my friend Candace yesterday while on a Southbound Caltrans to Orange County


This 40 something Mexican-dressed-as-as-a-Persian is thumbing through the latest copy of TIGERBEAT!

This fool has no shame in his game! I mean I want to fuck Zack Efron as much the next guy but I dont bust out my tween/twink jack rags on the fucking 6:00 to San Diego.

1 comment:

Tallulah said...

'Mexican-dressed-as-a-Persian", lol!