Monday, September 8, 2008

Searching for my Baby Mama











It’s apparent that I’m a magnet for motherfuckers lost photographs. Wherever I tread I seem to discover snapshots of people that are perfect strangers. Strangers, that is, until the moment my hand touches the photos and I get stuck; Obsessed with the unanswerable...

Who are they?

Where are they?

How did they lose their precious Disneyland flicks at the Valero petrol station on 4th street and Alameda?

This photographic find was special, however. Look mi ruca in the eyes and explain to me how you don’t fall in heart with her. For real, please explain!! Your boy is starting to lose sleep on this one.

I’m on some L-Boogie: Loving girl is like a song I replay every 3 minutes and 30 seconds of every day!

And all we really know about her man is that he

A) Spotted for some Disneyland tix, and

B) Dude likes to wear different silly hats

Dear girl in the flicks,

If were your man I wouldn’t have to floss with different types of pirate hats because I’d be wearing YOU like a hat…that’s what I call rocking LA above the brim. I also vow that you wouldn’t have to eat dinner in Anacrime again, unless your tia lives out there or some shit.

Xo,
RL

My friend told me that I shouldn't fall so hard in like with all these Latin broads cause they turn into gummy bears after 30…WHAT??!!?

I’ll worry about that when that shit come to fruition. Right now, I bow before the alter of my Mexican Mami’s. Puro La Raza!! Puro La Rojo por siempre!!

No comments: