Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Love Rock N' Roll





When I fucked Becky Stark from Lavender Diamond, she hit that high note that’s how you know I be shinin’

After I boned down Black Black, I never text back, now I have the whole band paging me like, “Where that Dick at?”

Juan from Abe, he’s been giving me brain. We keep it on the hush cause in the hood I’m not gay

Dean and Randy, I aint gonna talk shit, but I had ‘em on their knees like a couple of chicks. I was fiddlin’ with their asses like a couple of clits

Ariel Pink took two in the stink. What do I say, I’m in love with them twinks

Mika Miko had to get a new drummer; I filled Kate with so much jizz she was fucked all summer

Even Jim Smith got a slice of dis dick, only he was on top, yup, I was HIS bitch. Dude was stone-cold, he didn't say shit!

Dear Mae Shi, your record was horrible but your cheeks spread open; now that was adorable

I made Baseck taste it. Sprayed jam in his eye that’s my kinda lasek

Jesus Christ, I love L.A. A pretty good sound and a damn good lay

No comments: